Many of the real estate investors I know (more like all) have had problems with contractors. Most never learn from their mistakes.
They hire a bad contractor and its a nightmare situation!
They lose sleep at night because they can't get the project done.
The contractor is texting them and harassing them all day.
The contractor is demanding money they haven't earned.
The contractor is blasting them on Facebook saying you stole from them.
It's not good!
It doesn't have to be that way! Use my experience to your advantage.
And bad contractors are only one problem you can run into.
You have to follow a very specific system in order to finish a rehab on time and on budget. You also must know how to finish the last 5% of the job (the hardest 5% to get right) or the other 95% you did DOESN'T MATTER!
So don't risk all the money you have invested.
Take advantage of this offer now and avoid anxiety, lost sleep, lost money, depression, and failure.
Real estate can be so much fun! Cashing big checks, high fiving your spouse or partner, and just seeing the before and after of an amazing renovation.
TV shows make it look easy. And it can be if you arm yourself with the right information.
Get this Amazing Offer on my Renovation Manual E-Book and all of FREE the gifts now!
Matt, thank you so much for putting this book together! My boyfriend and I would have never learned all of these little tips and tricks on our own. You definitely saved us money on our first project, and helped us understand how to scale up to do more PROFITABLE flips!
Thank you Matt for creating this entire ecosystem of real estate education that I can use for myself and to build my team. The renovation manual was the very first thing I got from you, and from that point on through your live coaching and other support, my business is doing more deals than ever. Whoever's reading this, just know Matt Larson is the BEST OF THE BEST in the Real estate education space!
This Book was an Eye-Opener! I recommend it to anyone I know looking to get into flips! I keep my copy in my truck for whenever I'm on the job.
100% GUARANTEE FROM ME
I know that my Renovation Manual along with all of its bonuses will spark new ideas, and propel your business to newfound heights. But for any reason, if you are not completely satisfied, rest assured that I will provide you with a 100% refund within 30 days of your purchase. Just email the support email on your receipt and we will help you out!
Growing up in a small town in Illinois, Matt began work at a local Machine shop, creating parts for agricultural companies like John Deere and Caterpillar. But after a few years, amounting debt and minimal pay raises forced him to look for another source of income. Spending the remaining money he had, he invested heavily in learning about real estate before successfully completing his first wholesale deal in 2005. Fast forward to the present, Matt has created a multi-million dollar real estate enterprise, completed thousands of real estate transactions, holds a substantial portfolio of cash flowing properties and has conducted over 85 million dollars in real estate transactions in the last 3 years. If you're just starting out, or already run a business and are looking to go to the next level, Matt has the knowledge to get the result you desire.